Last weekend, Caleb's old classmate, Ditto was in town for the weekend with his wife, Kris and their new baby girl, Lynden. Kris and I were both due within days of each other and kept in touch through many, many emails during our pregnancies. Since she was also planning a natural birth at a birthing center (in Austin), it was great talking to her throughout my pregnancy. Lynden was born just 10 days after Savannah, so Kris and I have still kept in touch making sure we're being the best mommy's possible for our sweet little girls.
While Ditto, Kris and Lynden were in Dallas for the weekend, we were able to meet them for dinner. It was the first time for each of us to meet the new additions in person. It was great getting to visit with Kris in person, see Caleb's good friend, Ditto, and to finally meet their precious baby! I really wished Austin wasn't so far, but these girls are bound to be friends for life! Here are a few pictures from our little girls getting to "meet"...


No comments:
Post a Comment