weight: 14 lbs. 2 oz.
height: 25 1/4"
Here are some of the things that Savannah has learned to do (or now enjoys) in the past month:
- Rolling! About two weeks ago, she learned to roll from her back to her tummy and just a few days later managed to roll from her tummy to her back. Now, she rolls around all the time and can easily roll from one side of the room to the other. Sometimes, we find her rolled on her belly in her crib.
- She has just started to reach out with her arms toward you when she wants you to hold her. I LOVE that she does this!
- Drool....it is never-ending! She is teething though, so I guess I'd better get used to it.
- She has finally kinda figured out how to put her paci in her mouth on her own. Not always, but she tries hard and gets it in there pretty often....even if it is upside down!
- I read that when you read/sing to a baby, you should do it to where they can see your lips and watch you. It is suppose to help them learn to speak and form words. So I do this. And when I do, she reaches up and touches my lips almost the entire time. So sweet!!
- Ever since daylight savings took place at the beginning of this month, she has been going to bed by 7 (instead of her normal 8pm bedtime). She also loves to sleep on her side now.
That's about all I can think about for now. She makes us smile more than we ever have and are more and more thankful for her every day. Savannah, we love you so SO much!
Below is a short video that I took while I was trying to take her "5 month" picture. The bear is one that my cousin, Martha, gave her. She was having a good time with him and, to me, it sounds like she keeps saying "hey, hey" lol. Maybe I say "hey" a lot around her at home!
No comments:
Post a Comment