Thursday, November 13, 2008

Week 9

More and more pregnancy symptoms are setting in. I feel very tired and nauseous. I usually take a nap during our lunch break, fall asleep again around 7:30 or 8 and wake up long enough to shower and get ready to get in bed. Smells are starting to bother me which makes me not want to eat. Poor Caleb is having to cook for himself every night. I feel like a bad wife, but I have no appetite or energy! Another thing I've noticed is that I get motion sickness pretty easily. Even just a 10 - 15 minute drive makes me feel a little sick. I had my first break-down this week and just started crying because I feel sick and I'm just getting tired of it. Part of me wishes I would just throw up to get some relief!

No comments:

Post a Comment