Sunday, November 30, 2008

Week 11 - Thanksgiving

It was sooo hard to not say anything to my family at Thanksgiving. My mom and grandpa were both talking about me having a baby and how they think it is time. I just have to keep in mind that our announcement at Christmas will be fun and hopefully surprise everyone. It's hard not being able to talk about how I am feeling with anyone other than Caleb. He's getting an ear-full of my complaining when we are home! People are starting to ask Caleb if I'm pregnant...even some of Joy's clients that I don't really even know are also asking her if I'm pregnant! I don't even feel like I'm showing at all, so I don't know why so many people are all of a sudden asking this!


On a positive note, the bloating and sickness is starting to get better. I only feel bad towards the later part of the day. And my appetite is getting back to normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment