Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Week 16

I think that I am starting to feel little baby movements...little flutters. I'm not 100% sure, but I guess if it continues then I'll know for sure! I've also noticed that my belly button is starting to stretch out and disappear.

This week, we went to Babies 'R Us to look around and it makes me so anxious to know if we're having a boy or girl because there are so many cute things! We looked at nursery furniture and I think we decided on what we'll get. So, when we got home, we started to clean out the room that will be the nursery. Caleb kept saying "we have too much stuff...we need a storage unit..." - it amazes me that a 3 bedroom house feels 'tight' for 2 adults and a baby, but it is fun to imagine what the nursery will look like.

Tuesday, the 6th, we had another appointment with our mid-wife. She measured my belly and it is 16 cm...perfect for this stage of pregnancy! We listened to the loud, strong heartbeat beating away at 150 bpm. I'm excited that at our appointment next month, we get to have an ultrasound to find out if it's a boy or girl!!

Wednesday, the 7th, we went back down to Babies 'R Us and ordered the nursery furniture. While there, we found an adorable girl bedding set on clearance! There was only one set left and we were told that we would have 90 days to return/exchange. Even though we don't know if we're having a boy or girl, we bought the whole set, accessories and all, for $160.00! Now, we just wait to see if we will get to use it or return it!

This week, our new employee, Jenna, started working at the clinic. I will be training her so that she can eventually take my place in the office so that I can stay home with the baby. We'll most likely hire one more person within the next couple months. I will continue to do the accounting end of things, but won't be in the office during business hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment