Caleb and I finished our baby registering by going to Babies 'R Us. I've been feeling cramps/Braxton-Hicks for about 2 weeks now. She still likes to kick mostly under my right ribs and is very strong!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Week 27
March 21: Today, Abby went with Caleb and I to baby register at Target and Burlington Coat Factory. It was fun to look at all the little baby things and a little learning experience for Caleb (about baby items). This made me even more excited and anxious for our little girl to get here!
Caleb and I finished our baby registering by going to Babies 'R Us. I've been feeling cramps/Braxton-Hicks for about 2 weeks now. She still likes to kick mostly under my right ribs and is very strong!

Caleb and I finished our baby registering by going to Babies 'R Us. I've been feeling cramps/Braxton-Hicks for about 2 weeks now. She still likes to kick mostly under my right ribs and is very strong!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment