March 27: Tonight, Caleb and I went to dinner with my family at Cracker Barrel. Abby, Parker and Landon had their hands all over my belly to feel our little girl kicking and moving around. I'm still surprised at how interested Parker and Landon are about me being pregnant.
April 1: At my appointment today, everything is looking fine other than the size of my belly. People tell me all the time that my belly seems to look so small and apparently it is smaller than 'normal'. I'm measuring 3cm smaller than where I should be. The concern is that the baby might not be getting enough nutrients and therefore not growing properly. My mid-wife said I could have a sonogram to measure the actual size of the baby just to make sure she's the right size. We scheduled the sonogram for Monday...5 days away! I'm a little nervous/concerned, but put my trust in God that thing are and will be just fine.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment