Thursday, April 15, 2010

Playgroup

Savannah and I were invited again to join a group of mommies and babies for a play date. We attended this play group once before back in February and really had a great time, so we were very excited to be invited again! This time, the group met at the play zone in the Willow Bend mall. At first, Savannah just sat on the floor beside me observing the other children. After a few minutes, she'd look back at me and smile. Before long, she was crawling around playing with the other babies. It didn't take long for her to venture off to other areas and I followed her closely because apparently the other children (that we didn't know) liked to touch Savannah and get close to her face. 
Savannah and Langston, he's always ready with a smile for the camera!

I love this picture of Langston and Savannah that Jamie took!

Alyssa and Savannah

And she's off to explore....

'This is so fun, mom!'

'Hi mom!'

In case you can't tell from the pictures, Savannah LOVED this place! Space to crawl around and so many things to play with. She could have have played all day, I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment