During the Easter season last year, Savannah was nowhere near walking so we didn't do any type of egg hunt. But this year, I knew it would be something so fun for her! The mommy/baby play group that she and I are apart of had an Easter egg hunt play date today. Each mom brought one dozen filled Easter eggs and we met at Jamie's house. All the eggs were "hid" in the front yard and the six little toddlers got to run around picking up the eggs to fill their baskets.
Savannah knew just what to do and she LOVED it! She kept saying "more...more..." as she was on the hunt for more eggs.
Let the fun begin...Dylan already has a head start!
Pointing out that she sees more eggs...
Such a cutie picking up those colorful eggs!
Checking out her basket full of eggs.
Such a big basket full of eggs to carry around!
Keeping an eye on Karsyn. I tried to get them to stand still and both look at the camera, but that didn't happen.
Showing me her eggs and SO excited about them all.
She makes me SMILE!
We had such a FUN time and I loved watching Savannah get so excited to find the Easter eggs.


No comments:
Post a Comment