I wasn't good at keeping notes of the things she said this month, but here are a few things.
We were getting ready to go swimming and Savannah asked if she needed to wear a hat.
Me: 'No, it's not too sunny.'
Savannah: Well, I want to wear it so my hair doesn't get all browned, like your hair! {and then laughed}
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I had gone to get a massage and wouldn't be back until after the kids were in bed. I told Savannah I would come kiss her when I got home. Caleb called me five minutes before I got home wondering when I would be there because Savannah was in her room calling for me. When he checked on her to see what she needed, she said 'I just don't want to go to sleep because I won't wake up when mommy comes in.' So she kept herself awake by singing songs until I got there.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Savannah: "Mom, I've got a lot of crayons! There's like a million here!" {Maybe 100 crayons, but saying 'a million' is her newest favorite term.}
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Savannah: "Mom, Hudson was kinda bad today."
Me: "When?"
Savannah: "Well, he was good for a little bit and then was a little crazy and then bad."
{I have NO idea what she was talking about because I was with them all day!}

No comments:
Post a Comment