Monday, December 8, 2008

Week 12

We had our second appointment this week (Dec. 2) and were able to listen to the heartbeat on the doppler. All my blood work from the last visits came back just fine. My blood type is O+ which means no RH shots for me! Everything seems to be on track and looking good with the baby!


We were in San Diego this week from the 4th-7th for a chiropractic seminar. Luckily, I didn't feel sick while we were there, but I did still feel pretty tired. None of my dress pants button, so I had to wear loose shirts over my unbuttoned pants. On Friday night, we went out to dinner with a group of people (most of whom we met at the seminar). Some of the guys started talking about their kids, so Caleb and I decided to go ahead and tell them our news. Bryan Clay, James & Barb Fowler were among the people we told. The rest of the weekend, I got a log of "congratulations" and people kept asking how me/baby were doing. It was really fun to have a few people now know that we are pregnant, so I really can't wait to tell our families at Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment