Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Week 21

The nursery got painted this week...and I hate it! We planned to do a tan/beige color on the bottom of the walls (below the border) and a greenish/blue above the border. It turned out NOTHING like I pictured! The tan/beige was more bluish/purple and the greenish/blue looked like sky blue. I thought, 'this looks nothing like a little girl's room...we have to change it!' We paid to have it painted the first time and Caleb told me we weren't paying to have it done again, so it would be up to us to get it done.

February 11: Today, we got to pick up the furniture for the nursery. Then we spent a lot of time in Home Depot trying to find new paint colors. That is not an easy decision especially since the colors on the little square never seem to look good on a whole wall! After paint shopping, we stopped at Carter's baby store to "oooo" and "ahhh" over all the adorable little girl clothes. I can't wait to shop!!

Our little girl has been a wiggle-worm this week!! She seems to be pretty strong already with lots of kicks/punches. It's good to know that she's moving in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment