Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Week 22

This week, I went to the gym for the first time since being pregnant. I just walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes and did light weights for my arms. I know it's good to exercise for both me and baby while pregnant, but I really don't like to. Hopefully, I'll be motivated and feel good enough to exercise during a lot of my pregnancy.

We spent 2 days trying to decide on a new color for the nursery and finally decided on a soft yellow that co-ordinates well with the bedding. We bought eco-friendly, toxic-free paint so that it was safer for me to do some painting. We spent the weekend painting 2 coats on the walls and I really LOVE the new look of the nursery (thank goodness)! Abby came over on Sunday to help me get started with a little decorating.


No comments:

Post a Comment