Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Growing and Learning!

Our precious baby girl is three months old today. The time is passing so quickly!!! She seems like such a "big girl" already and is learning new things everyday! It really is bitter-sweet for me, but I love her so much more with each passing day. She makes me smile all the time!! I can still get teary-eyed when I think about the miracle of life that she is and how blessed and thankful I feel to have her in my life. Being her mom is what I've wanted to be all my life!
Okay, I have to move on or I'll start crying for real. So, here are a few new facts about Savannah.


~ She weighs 12 pounds 5 ozs. I don't know what percentile that is in because we don't go to the pediatrician now, so I just weigh her at home. She eats like a champ though and only continues to grow.

~ Like you saw in the previous post, she has "found" her hands which has brought on a whole new world for her!
~ She blows spit bubbles and drools a lot.
~ She recognizes our faces and voices very well!!
~ As heard in an earlier post, she LOVES to baby "talk"!! And we love to listen to her.
~ She LOVES to be outside! It can calm her down at any time, if needed. Or just be out there for fun.
~ She likes for me to sing to her. Even though it might be the prettiest sound to other people, she enjoys it and even "sings" along sometimes.


She is our little sunshine and we thank God for blessing us with her, a happy and healthy baby, every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment