Friday, December 18, 2009

Savannah Meets Santa


Yesterday, my friend, Angelica, and I took our babies to Allen for pictures with Santa. Her son, Jake, is four months old. She met me at my house and then I drove the four of us to Allen. When we got their, both Savannah and Jake were asleep. Since we needed to change their clothes for pictures, we decided we would let them sleep a little longer and go eat lunch at BJ's. Savannah slept about half the time and Jake was still asleep when we finished. So, we went over to Babies 'R Us to get a few things before heading over to get pictures taken with Santa.
There was no line or wait (yay!) and Savannah was up first. She was in a very happy mood and just looked around at Santa's Helpers. She let Santa hold her without a problem and never cried once! She was too busy looking around to really look at the camera, but at least we got a smile! Savannah wore her Christmas dress for the picture. Doesn't she look so pretty? I think so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment