Thursday, July 5, 2012

Jumpin' Land

Caleb had the morning off from work today and wanted to do something {go somewhere} fun with the kids. Between naps, living 25 miles away from 'things to do', and it being super hot outside, we were limited in our options. Caleb normally takes Savannah on a daddy-daughter date once a week during the school year {since she is typically gone to MDO during his times off work}. They often go to the local indoor playground and bounce house called Jumpin' Land. 

Hudson has never been to Jumpin' Land. Mainly because it is probably a huge germ infested place and until he could walk, he wouldn't have been able to do much. But, now that he's older and walking, we thought we would give it a try.

After Hudson's morning nap, the 4 of us loaded up and headed to Jumpin' Land. When we got there, I bet there were at least 50 kids waiting at the gate....to leave! Thank goodness. It was a day care group that, come to find out, comes to Jumpin' Land every Thursday. Had we been there while that huge group of kids was there, I think I would have gone crazy. There was still one other day care group there, but with far less kids, so it wasn't too bad.

  
She is getting so brave at going on big, long slides all by herself!


She always has fun at Jumpin' Land and liked having Hudson there, too!


I know this is blurry, but Hudson loved this slide!

When he got stuck at the end of the slide, he just jumped off.



This boy had all kinds of fun climbing and exploring new places!



They didn't want to leave when it was time to go home, so I think we'll be going back soon! Just maybe not on Thursday's during the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment