Caleb's parents gave Hudson a sandbox for his birthday. I suggested this idea to them because we have enough toys in the playroom for now, Hudson loves to play outside and I kinda wanted something that would hopefully be used/enjoyed by both kids. I had a feeling Hudson would love it. I mean, he is a boy and don't all boys love all things dirty? But, I wasn't sure if Savannah would like it all that much. She's been on a beach a few times and hated the sand. She loves to clean, so I didn't think she would end up playing with this much.
I was wrong!
Savannah loves the sandbox more than any other thing we have outside in
the 'play ground' area. She almost always go to play there first and
getting covered in sand doesn't bother her one bit. Hudson really likes
to play in there, too. Just like I thought he would. :)
And one day, our sweet little neighbor friend, Jenna, came over and joined in on the sandbox fun!
I'm glad that both kids are having so much fun with this gift. I know bath time has become more vital and messy since adding a sandbox to our outdoor 'play ground'!
No comments:
Post a Comment