Thursday, April 25, 2013

Park Fun

Spending time at the park has become one of our favorite things to do recently. Savannah and Hudson are each others best friend and I just love watching them play together!

While swinging, Savannah said "Grandma taught me how to push my legs out and back." She is proud of herself and I was impressed at how well she could keep herself swinging.



Racing down the slides is their favorite thing to do. Climbing up the stairs and sliding down, over and over and over again, laughing the whole time!



Savannah recently decided to add a new level of excitement to sliding by raising her hands up in the air as she slides down. The first time she did it she was hesitant, but now she will do it almost every times she slides.




These two kiddos are so fun and I love getting to spend so much time with them every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment