Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Duck, Duck, GOOSE!!

This evening, Caleb and I took Savannah out for a stroller ride. The weather was perfect and Savannah is always so happy to be outside. She loves strolling around. She just lays back, kicks a foot up and takes in the scenery. We usually see a few dogs and that always excites Savannah. But tonight, we got to see other animals aside from the dogs. In our neighborhood there are a few ponds. Several ducks and a few geese calls these ponds "home" I suppose because we see the ducks all the time and hear the geese.
We were hearing the ducks quack in the distance, but when we were walking past the first pond, we saw a goose standing in the grass, so I pointed him out to Savannah. She was in awe and just stared. The goose didn't seem afraid and really didn't move, so we snapped a few pictures before he finally decided to fly away.



We stopped on the side of the road for about five minutes to look at the goose. It made our walk a little more exciting and fun. Also, right before we got back to the house, we saw a little bunny rabbit, but it hopped into deep grass before I could get a picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment