This afternoon, Savannah and I were sent out shopping (yay!) to buy things for Caleb's new office space. I love shopping and I think Savannah is learning to as well. We were shopping for the waiting room furniture, but we're decorating it to look more like a home living room and not so much a doctor's office. So, it's almost like I'm getting to decorate a new home! Anyways, Savannah was doing great being pushed around in her stroller, but then she saw other children in the store walking around and playing. I guess that made her think she needed to be out of the stroller. She is getting a little more difficult to hold to. Heavy and squirmy make it hard for me to do much. Now that she is excited about walking (and so, so close to doing it on her own), I just let her push her stroller around the store. She was so cute!
'Here momma, let me get your purse for you...'
No comments:
Post a Comment