Sunday, May 16, 2010

Eleven Months




Look at how big my baby is getting! I can hardly believe we'll be celebrating her one year birthday next month. This month has brought about even more adventure and fun! Here are some of the highlights:
- She weighs 18 pounds and 12 ounces
- She has had two top teeth break through and two more should make the break any day now.
- She is standing without assistance for short periods of time.
- She loves to do "motor-mouth" with her lips and it cracks us up!
- She opens every cabinet and drawer possible. Not so much to get into things, but just because she's learned she can open them.
- She crawls all over the place with or without us. She's not afraid to go where she wants.
- She obeys really well! We've had to give a few pats on the hand, but for the most part, a simple "no-no, Savannah" gets the job done.
- I've also seen the drama side of her (yikes!) already.

She is my little sunshine! I've been blessed beyond measures to be her mommy and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love her to pieces!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment