Sunday, May 9, 2010

Nap Time

After church today, we went to have lunch at my parents house. Savannah had not had a nap yet, so Caleb and I were dreading meal time. Savannah doesn't usually go to sleep well at other places because she's too busy looking around. But today I decided I really needed to give it a good try for our day to be tolerable. As soon as we got to my parents house, I took Savannah up to my sister's room and rocked her. Surprisingly, she went to sleep rather easily. I had a blanket ready to lay out on the floor, but it was my 11 year-old brother, Parker, who came into the room and really made a place for Savannah using the pillows off my sister's bed. Take a look. 
I was surprised yet again when Savannah slept for TWO hours! She woke up so happy and ready to play!


No comments:

Post a Comment