skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Father's Day
Savannah was only five days old on Father's Day last year. With that being said, I didn't do much...okay anything...for Caleb. :( I know, I felt terrible about it! Even though last year was technically his first Father's Day, this year felt more like a first Father's Day and I actually did a little something for him. I made a photo scrapbook with pictures of JUST him and Savannah with all the captions being from Savannah. I think the book of pictures with him and his little girl be nice to have for years to come!
We had dinner with his family last night because they we unable to anything on today. For dinner tonight, we went to my grandma's house for dinner with my family. That's where these pictures were taken. Savannah was helping her daddy play a game of Spinner.
Happy Father's Day to my husband and father to our sweet baby girl. We thank you for being the best husband and daddy to us. We thank you for loving us, providing for us and taking such good care of us. We thank you for working so hard in order that we might experience great opportunities. I thank you for being Godly and setting a good example of what a "good man" is for our daughter to see. I am so glad that you are her daddy and look forward to all the years to come of watching you with her. We love you!!!

(and Savannah)
No comments:
Post a Comment