I just thought Savannah looked extra cute today and she was showing off her "standing, unassisted skills", so I thought I would share a couple pictures.
I know I usually share "monthly updates" about what Savannah is doing, but I just wanted to add this little fact because it makes me smile.
Savannah is really into putting things "away". She likes to put her toys into her toy basket (or any box/bucket type toy). Even if it takes her ten tries (because the item keeps falling out), she'll persist until it's just where she wants it. This afternoon I was watching her put items in her little purse then putting her hat and burp cloth off the floor and into the toy basket.
Anyways, add this girly-trait of putting things away with her recent fascination with cabinets and drawers and here's what we get:
A plastic ball in my plastic lid drawer...
...the letter "M" magnet off of the refrigerator in my pots and pans drawer...
...and a foam seal bathtub toy in my bathroom drawer.
It's these silly little things that remind me of just how precious my baby girl is and are sure to put a smile on my face! I have been so blessed by being Savannah's mommy and I love that my "orderly house" is now full of baby things...even in places they don't belong or I least expect it. I LOVE IT!!!
What are the "unexpected" things in your life that bring a smile to your face?
No comments:
Post a Comment