Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Playing Outside

Savannah and I spent a little time playing outside this evening. She gets bored (and cranky) if we stay in the house too much. And since it was cloudy, it didn't feel like 500 degrees like it normally does. Anyways, she played on the patio for a while and really wanted to get in the pool. She stood by the side and kept putting on foot on the edge into the water. I was sitting just a few few away watching her and she did this a few times. So I got up to at least take her clothes and diaper off, but she climbed all the way into the pool before I could get to her. Yes, she really is that fast! She thought she was hot stuff then! Giggling and splashing so much.






After she was done playing in the pool, I took her and her soggy bottom down to the play ground. She wanted to climb into the fort, so I let her. Thinking she wouldn't be able to do much, I watched her play and before long, she was climbing the ladder to the second level. Once she made her way up there, she wanted to go to the third level. She climbed to the top of the fort all on her own! I followed behind her, but she never came close to falling and she loved every minute of it!

She sure is an adventurous little toot!

No comments:

Post a Comment