Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fifteen Months

Oh, how I love this little girl! I am told often that she is such a girly-girl and I completely agree. She likes things to be clean and organized. She loves shoes, purses and bows. She loves on her baby doll as if she's a real mommy. It's as if I have a mini-me already!
Here are the most recent "new" things:
~ She has really taken off with walking and running. I love hearing the pitter-patter of her little feet through the house.
~ She eats great! Right now, she really loves rice, beans, eggs and cheese!
~ She is the best sleeper...13+ hours a night with one good mid-day nap.
~ New words she says: fish and cheese. I am teaching her all day long to say different words, but it's a slow progress.
~ She has 10 teeth -- including two lower molars.
~ She points to her bows everyday wanting to pick one out to wear.
~ She LOVES the movie Little Rascals. Seriously. She'll bring the t.v remote to me wanting me to play her "movie" and she'll sit to watch it. I think it might be becoming a serious addiction.



She makes me so happy and proud. I am forever thankful for her and love her with all my heart!!



No comments:

Post a Comment