Friday, September 10, 2010

Little Shopper

For Savannah's birthday (back in June), she received a child-size shopping cart from her buddy, Jake. At the time, she wasn't walking much and already had a couple other "push" toys, so I decided to just put this shopping cart away for a little later. Recently, Savannah has been more and more into pushing things and looooves to put items IN things. So, today I realized it was the perfect time to bring out the shopping cart.
She could hardly wait for be to assemble the cart before she tried to climb into the cart! Once I had it put together (in less than 3 minutes) and showed her she could push it, she was all about it! The cart also came with four toy grocery items.  A perfect start for her to put them IN the basket. She pushed the shopping cart all around the house putting toys in and then taking them back out. I know this will be a toy she plays with for a long time to come!

Thank again to our friends Creed, Angelica and Jake, for the fun shopping cart!

No comments:

Post a Comment