...like Curious George?
Savannah loves the cartoon Curious George. We watch it just about every morning while she eats her eggs. We even have several episodes (and a couple movies) recorded and filling up the space on our DVR so that we can watch them again any time of the day!
I remember reading the Curious George books when I was little, but I was pretty surprised to realize just how much she likes watching Curious George... considering the curious little monkey doesn't actually speak. She gets so excited when the show comes on, pointing at the t.v. and yelling "monk! monk!" (for monkey). She has even learned to "do what a monkey does" by putting each hand under her arm pit, flap her elbows up and down while saying "ooo...ooo...". It's super cute and will try to video it soon to share with you.
These pictures are just to show her intently watching Curious George. She will stop everything to watch Curious George. Seriously, if I ever need to do something without her in the way or just to get ready for the day, Curious George is my "go to" show!

No comments:
Post a Comment