Savannah has a bit of a runny nose, but has never minded having it cleaned (or wiped). Maybe it's the girly-girl in her and the fact that she doesn't like to be dirty, but either way, she never puts up a fight. In fact, it shocks some of my other mom friends when I ask Savannah to come to me so I can wipe her nose and she does it without a problem.
This evening, she, Caleb and I were in our bedroom when I noticed she had a runny nose. I asked her to get some tissue and bring it to me so I could wipe her nose. She walked into our bathroom, then paused. I told her to go ahead and she walked on in to where the toilet is, out of view.
A minute or so passed and she hadn't come back into the bedroom yet, so I asked Caleb to check on her. He walked in to where she was and started laughing.
Savannah walked out and with tissue to wipe her nose...
Well, I'm the one who told her to do it. She thought she was funny because Caleb and I were laughing so much. Fun memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment