Saturday, July 30, 2011

Book Worm

In the past few days, Savannah has really been into reading books. While I get ready in the mornings, she'll go sit in her play room or bring a stack of books into my bathroom and just "read". When things get a little too quiet around the house, I go look to see what she's doing and I almost always find her with a few books. I've taken some pictures during the past couple of days when I find her reading and as you will see, it's in a variety of ways!

Laying on the floor with her bunny ears on...
 Sitting in her favorite chair...
 In her play room...
 Reading with Aunt Abby...
 And my favorite, reading to her little brother!

I'm hoping that this is a sign that she'll be a very good student in school and love books!

No comments:

Post a Comment