In the mornings, if Savannah is awake when Hudson wakes me up, I usually get her out of bed and dressed before I go get Hudson. She has always liked going with me to get Hudson out of bed, so we do that together. We walk into his room and together we say "Good morning Mr. Hudson!" as we hurry to his bed so we can see him. Up until recently, she has always wanted me to put her IN his bed with him so that she can love on him. Now, she prefers to climb on the railing of his bed and peek over all by herself.
Like this:
And I absolutely love seeing Hudson's little face beaming with a huge smile when he sees his big sister peeking over the top of his bed!
We also do this "wake-up routine" after nap time with the same results!
The way she loves her little brother is the sweetest thing in the world!! I am SO thankful for how affectionate she is towards him, always!
No comments:
Post a Comment