Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Photo of the Day


Ever since we brought Hudson home after he was born, Savannah wants to see him first thing after waking up in the mornings or from her nap. If he happens to still be asleep, she'll go into his room with me to get him out of bed when he does wake up. But first, she wants me to put her IN his bed so she can love on him. I normally do get her out of bed in the morning first, then Hudson, because she has usually been laying in bed awake long before Hudson wakes up.

This morning, Hudson woke up about 30 minutes before Savannah, so I already had him out of bed when I went to get her. I laid him on the floor (on his back) in her room and once I got her out of bed, she went right over to hug him. She laid her head on his belly, wrapped her arms around him and said "Hi, Hudson. You need some Sannah love?"

*(Through the day, whenever I'm wanting some "extra love" from Savannah, I'll tell her "I need some Savannah love" and she'll come over, wrap her arms tightly around my neck and tell me that she loves me. She pronounces her name as "Sannah")

She then went on to say to him all the things I say to her when she wakes up (in her own words). "Did you have good sleepin'?"... "I wuv you SO much!"... "You so sweet baby boy."... This went on for several minutes before I finally got up to grab my camera. She was done talking by that point, but I still got a sweet picture or her loving on her baby brother.


Hudson sure is one lucky boy to have such a sweet and loving big sister!


No comments:

Post a Comment