It's mid-January and the weather here in north Texas was a perfect 75 degrees and sunny today. Can you believe that?! In fact, yesterday was almost the exact same. But, tomorrow the temperatures are expected to be back down in the 50's. So while the weather was so nice {and as an added bonus, it's the weekend!} Caleb and I took the kids to a pond to feed the ducks.
Savannah was proud to be showing Hudson the ducks for the first time.
The last time we took Savannah to feed the ducks, I was pregnant with Hudson. While she enjoyed it then, she was still pretty hesitant if the ducks started coming towards her on the ground. Not this time though. She walked right up to the edge of the pond, on her own, and never budged if the ducks were coming close to her.

Hudson enjoyed playing in the grass. I had to catch him a few times
before he crawled too close to the pond. Unlike when Savannah was his
age, crawling in the grass doesn't bother him at all. He was having all
kinds of fun.
I am so thankful for the times like these that we get to spend together. Being mommy to these babies makes life so much sweeter and having a husband who is such a great daddy, always making sure to spend quality time with us, is the BEST! It was such a fun family afternoon and I can't wait to do it again!
So fun!!!! I hope your weather stays moderately warm for you...its pretty cold up here.
ReplyDeletewow! they are sooo big! i have only seen Savannah once and that was at Grandpa's funeral! Hudson is so cute!!! i love you all!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, girls. Our weather has stayed rather warm for January. It rained about 7 inches between Monday-Wednesday this week!
Delete