Monday, January 23, 2012

Oh, Savannah!


A few days ago, as Savannah was happily playing by herself, I asked her what she was doing. She took me over to her things and said "Look mom! I'm going shop-shop." I noticed she had put on a necklace and headband with her sunglasses, cell phone and a couple of purses ready to "go".

 
I watched her play for a few minutes {and took theses pictures} when suddenly, she stopped everything and exclaimed, "OH! I need my hun-red (hundred) dollar!!" and then preceded to run back into her play room in search of the "hun-red dollar". That is, the one little piece of play money that came with one of her purses. Where she learned "hun-red dollar" from? I have no idea. Honestly. 

 "See mom? This is my hun-red dollar."

 And once she had that "hun-red dollar" she went back to playing. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment