Every day, this little boy makes me happier and happier. He is for sure ALL boy and keeps me busy, but he is such a good boy. He's looking more and more like a little toddler boy and less like a baby boy to me. And although part of me wishes he could be my baby forever, I love how much fun comes along as he gets older.
Sleeping Habits:
He is going to bed around 7 p.m. and waking once to eat {at random times} and then awake for the day between 7:30 and 8:00. His morning nap is at 10:00 and lasts 1-1.5 hours. The afternoon nap is usually at 2:30 and lasts 1.5-2 hours. I'm lucky and his afternoon nap is at the same time as Savannah's only nap, so I'm able to have a couple hours to myself each afternoon.
Developmental:
Nine Month Stats:
Weight: 21 pounds, 6.5 ounces {63rd percentile}
Height: {I didn't measure him}
Clothing size: 9-12 months
Diaper: size 4
Weight: 21 pounds, 6.5 ounces {63rd percentile}
Height: {I didn't measure him}
Clothing size: 9-12 months
Diaper: size 4
Sleeping Habits:
He is going to bed around 7 p.m. and waking once to eat {at random times} and then awake for the day between 7:30 and 8:00. His morning nap is at 10:00 and lasts 1-1.5 hours. The afternoon nap is usually at 2:30 and lasts 1.5-2 hours. I'm lucky and his afternoon nap is at the same time as Savannah's only nap, so I'm able to have a couple hours to myself each afternoon.
Developmental:
He is starting to climb {oh dear!}. We had to put child locks on our cabinets. *Note: Savannah is nearly 3 years old and we never once had a need to put child locks on anything! He is one big smile after another. People constantly comment on how happy and smiley he is. He is eating finger foods. He doesn't have separation anxiety, but he does get a little fussy if he sees me leave the house. He is not a fan of being in his car seat IN the car. It's almost time to convert him to a bigger seat, but he still falls asleep in the car and I can easily place his car seat in his room and he'll continue to sleep for 2+ hours.
His personality is developing and I must say, he is a silly, silly boy! Constantly making us laugh. He has some of the funniest facial expressions.
Oh how I love every thing about this boy. I am so very, very thankful for all the love this boy brings into my heart. And I'm thankful I get love on him a thousand times a day! Happy 9 months, sweet boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment