I'm trying to find make more time for sewing. Savannah always wants to "help" me sew, as she does with almost everything else. She was given a play ironing board with iron from my parents for Christmas and has always called it her "sewing". I have no clue as to why, but she does. We've corrected her time and time again, but it is still her "sewing".
So when I went to do a little sewing tonight, she said "I need my sewing!" This meant, she wanted her ironing board and iron set up, next to me, so that she could sew while I was sewing. And this was what we looked like.
So when I went to do a little sewing tonight, she said "I need my sewing!" This meant, she wanted her ironing board and iron set up, next to me, so that she could sew while I was sewing. And this was what we looked like.
I think it's so cute that she wants to do the same things as me. It's also a good reminder that I have a 'mini-me' watching all my actions {and words}. I look forward to the day that I get to teach her how to sew.
So cute Amy...whatcha working on? Your little ones are so adorable!!!!
ReplyDelete