One of the mom's in our play group had the great idea of meeting at Joe's Crab Shack for lunch and to let the kids play. That might sound odd to have a play date at a restaurant, but the weather was perfect {sunny and 70}. We were able to eat lunch on the patio which has a ramp down to a large, fenced in sand pit with a big play ground. We were there for about two hours and our kids were the only kids on the play ground the whole time. Perfect!
Here are some pictures from the day:
We plan to have another lunch/play-date here again soon!
Doesn't it just crack you up the differences between boys and girls? Even early on...
ReplyDeleteYes! It is amazing how different boys and girls can be at such a young age. Love that I have the best of both!
ReplyDeleteAnd, I can't wait for the next play date! I seriously hope Hudson gives you a run for your money. You have it too easy with Savannah. ;)
ReplyDelete