Sunday, March 11, 2012

Cousin Picture

My parents had the whole family over for lunch after church today. Since we had all the little cousins together, I wanted to get a cute picture of them. Unfortunately, I didn't think of doing this until at lunch, close to nap times, so the boys were NOT interested in sitting still for a cute picture.

So these are some of the pictures we ended up with.

Hudson trying to escape...
 Hudson did not like being sat back down and Keifer trying to slide his way off the couch...

 Savannah is over this whole thing since the boys won't be...
 Hudson thinks it would be more fun to climb over his sister and get to Keifer... but Keifer is terrified of Hudson..
 Ah ha! Hudson sees Savannah's bow...
 ...and goes to pull it out of her hair! Meanwhile, Keifer looks at his mommy and daddy for some HELP!

Yeah, not exactly the pictures I had in mind, but funny nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment