Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hudson: Ten Months

I can't get enough of his chunkiness and his smile melts my heart!
He's full of energy and growing TOO fast! 
My baby is 10 months old today. 
I love my Hudson!

Ten Month Stats:
Weight: 22 pounds, 6 ounces (65th percentile)
Height: 29 inches (49th percentile)
Clothing size: pants 6 months, shirts 12 months


He's getting too big for this "baby" scale!
Sleeping Habits:
His sleeping habits haven't changed much since last month. Although he is sleeping later in the mornings, rarely waking before 8. He's a good little napper and sleeper. Goes to sleep easily on his own and loves his little giraffe to hug.


 

Developmental:
He is exploring, learning and climbing more and more each day! Always busy, busy, busy. So busy in fact, that he doesn't like to sit still long enough for me to "teach" him anything.  He is now standing unassisted and likes to walk all over the house using the push toys.
One of my favorite things is watching him and Savannah together. They are starting to really play together and it is the best thing EVER! They chase each other around the house. She gives him rides on toys. She talks to him and it looks like he's really trying to understand what she's saying. They do silly things and make each other laugh like no one else can. He gets SO excited to see her that he "tackles" her with love and slobbery kisses. There are so many moments that I wish I could freeze and be able to watch over and over and over {and yes, I video tape a LOT}.


Blessed. Happy. Proud. Thankful. Those are just a few words to describe how I feel to be Hudson's mommy. He is more than I could have ever hoped for in a one little boy!

2 comments:

  1. He's so precious!! It really was the best when Riverson got old enough to actually play with Langston, so I know exactly what you are talking about. And, it keeps getting better and more fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for the months and years to come!

    ReplyDelete