My brothers, Parker and Landon, came to spend the night with us this weekend. Savannah {and now Hudson, too} love to have their uncles come to play. There is never a shortage of giggles, belly laughs, chasing and playing.
Even though they are my little brothers {they are 15 and 17 years younger than me!}, they are a big help. While Hudson was napping, I found Landon reading to Savannah {she LOVES for him to read to her} and later he even helped her go potty while I was outside for a few minutes. I hope Landon never gets too old to be a "big brother" to Savannah. He's so good with her and she loves him so much!
And Parker was a big help outside doing some yard work with Caleb. Pulling the weeds that have taken over our yard!
I'm thankful for my little brothers who are so fun and helpful. My kids are lucky to have them as uncles!
No comments:
Post a Comment