Hudson was playing happily while I was stilling on the couch with Savannah. I had heard him playing by her little table and chairs {as he so often does}, but knew there was nothing on or around the table that was dangerous. Normally Hudson uses the chairs as something to push around so that he can walk. On our concrete floors, this is very loud! So, when it got quiet, I turned around thinking that he had crawled on to a new thing, and this is what I saw instead:
Yes! Hudson had climbed on to the chair and then on to the top of the table! I could not believe it!!
Obviously, the blogger in me 'needed' pictures of this! So, rather than rushing to get him down, I watched {closely} to see what he would do. I mean, if I had walked away to take Savannah potty, he could have done this and I wanted to see if he knew not to crawl off the edge.
And thankfully, he was very careful. He attempted to get down, the same way he gets himself off the couch {which he does just fine, daily}, but I was still nervous that he would fall so I pick him up to help him. He did think he was something else up on that table though!
This boy sure does keep me busy!
LOVE this! And, I love that the "blogger in you" decided to take pics before you helped him down. :)
ReplyDeleteHaha, thanks Jamie!
ReplyDelete