Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Uncle Kevin

My brother, Kevin, called today and asked if we would be around this afternoon. He wanted to come visit and even stay for dinner. Caleb works late {7:30ish} on Monday's, so dinner would be later than normal, but Kevin came early enough to have lots of play time before Hudson went to bed at 7:00.

He took the kids on rides in the car around the house...

...played with building blocks...
...lots of love...
...helping Hudson go where he wants to go...
...and I love how Hudson is looking up to his uncle in this picture... SO CUTE!

Kevin even helped cook dinner while I was busy putting Hudson in bed.


We had a fun night with Kevin! After dinner and both kids were in bed, Kevin, Caleb and I relaxed in the hot tub.
I love that my brother, Kevin, lives close enough to visit often and that he really enjoys spending time with us. I especially love watching him be an uncle to my kids!

2 comments:

  1. Man I miss seeing you guys! Kevin is so sweet! Hope he gets to be a Daddy someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, we miss you guys, too! And Kevin is great... I look forward to watching him as a daddy one day!

    ReplyDelete