Monday, April 30, 2012

Photos by Mom

I needed a 'professional' picture of Hudson for his birthday party invitations and one other thing for his party {you'll see that on the birthday party post in a few weeks}. I was running out of days and time to have my sister or another professional take pictures, so I decided to take matters into my own hands. 

The back side of our pool makes for a pretty good background in a crunch, so here are a few of the pictures I took...













 

And we couldn't leave Savannah out of this picture taking fun...





 
Love these sweet babies... their cute faces and every expression they make!

4 comments:

  1. The mom pictures turned out pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are entirely too photogenic!!! Good for you!!! Hudson has a lot of Caleb in him...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, thanks Steph! Yeah...I think less than 5 people have said they see any of me in Hudson. =) Most people say he looks JUST like Caleb.

    ReplyDelete