Even though it is summer, our days seem to fill up quickly... we are out and about often. So on the days that we don't have anything planned and no where to go, I love it! Don't get me wrong, I really like to "go", but I always enjoy a good 'ol ''do nothing'' day. And on this "do nothing" day, we spent a lot of time out in the backyard.
Having a pool right out the back door really is coming in handy! We went straight from jammies into swimsuits and we even ate lunch on the new picnic table that my parents got Hudson for his birthday.
Having a pool right out the back door really is coming in handy! We went straight from jammies into swimsuits and we even ate lunch on the new picnic table that my parents got Hudson for his birthday.
I sure do love these lazy summer days!
No comments:
Post a Comment