Monday, August 27, 2012

Hudson: 15 Months

Here is a little update on Hudson. What he's doing now and what he loves!


- He loves to give hi-fives and wave 'hi' or 'bye'.
- He has 7 teeth {four on top, three on bottom}
- He still loves books, especially books about animals.
- He also loves toy cars and likes to push them around the house.



- He turned one on May 27th and on May 28th he gave up crawling for full-time walking!
- He isn't talking much, but says a few things that probably only I can understand. 
- He loves to give hugs and kisses.



- His favorite food is fruit. Any fruit. So far, he's had {and loves}: bananas, cantaloupe, peaches, pears, blueberries, strawberries, pineapple, grapes and watermelon. 
- Other than fruit, his favorite foods are yogurt {organic greek with fruit every morning}, spaghetti and chicken.
- He would probably eat all day if I let him. I'm pretty sure he's a bottomless pit most days. I can only imagine what his teenage years will be like!
- He prefers to feed himself, using a fork/spoon. I still help navigate it to his mouth, but he likes to have a tight hold on the utensil.


- He goes to bed at 7:30 and sleeps until 8/8:30. He's really good at staying in bed for even 30 minutes, quietly. If I don't keep an eye on the video monitor, he'll be in bed awake for a while before making a peep. I love that he {and Savannah} are both really good that way.
- He naps once a day, usually from 1:00 - 3:00.


- Being Savannah's shadow and trying to do everything she does is his favorite thing to do. And she loves being 'big sister' and having him to play with her {most of the time}. 


- He is super silly and very happy, but also strong-willed.


- He is my baby; my son. I am so thankful and proud to be his mommy. I love you, Hudson Jude!

No comments:

Post a Comment