Although a little on the windy side, the weather was beautiful this afternoon. Savannah has been begging to go on a "family walk" for the past few days, but it was either too cold or Caleb was at work. But today was the perfect day to take that "family walk".
Along the way, Savannah spotted a dandelion {which she calls a "wish flower"} and picked it. Just before she started blowing on it, I heard her say "I wish to be a princess." When she was finished blowing all of the pieces off of that one, she picked one more. This time, before blowing on it, she said "I wish to be a ballerina when I am 5." Then went on to blow all of the pieces off.

For some reason, she is fascinated with being five years old. Never mind that she will only be four in June, all she talks about is being FIVE.
Sweet baby girl, don't wish this innocent time away any faster than it is already going! It's hard enough for me to believe you will be turning four soon. It doesn't seem as if it's been that long ago that you made me a mommy. You like to remind me that you are "growing up", but also reassure me that even when you get bigger, you'll "always be my baby girl." I love you forever and ever, to the moon and back! ~ Mommy
Sweet baby girl, don't wish this innocent time away any faster than it is already going! It's hard enough for me to believe you will be turning four soon. It doesn't seem as if it's been that long ago that you made me a mommy. You like to remind me that you are "growing up", but also reassure me that even when you get bigger, you'll "always be my baby girl." I love you forever and ever, to the moon and back! ~ Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment