Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Our weekends have been so busy lately and there is no slowing down until the end of June, so Mother's Day was laid back this year. Which is a perfect Sunday for me.

 Caleb and the kids woke me up for church and gave me a sweet card and a new watch.

We had a great morning at church and this picture was taken for us when we walked in before service.



After church, we usually go out to eat with whoever was able to be at church that morning {generally Kevin and/or Taylor}. This morning, Kevin and Taylor went to church with mom, so I sent them a text when we got out of church to see if they wanted to meet us for lunch. And I asked Abby, too. Those text messages resulted in a big impromptu family lunch. 

{Left to Right: Parker, Abby, Taylor, Landon, Me, Hudson, Caleb, Savannah, Kevin, Mom, Dad, and Grandma. Kevin and Taylor's friend, Chris, was also with us and took this picture.}



 We missed having Jason, Joy and Keifer with us since it was such a last-minute gathering, but we did enjoy some good Mexican food and great company!





I'm so thankful to have such a great relationship with my mom! I love that we live close to each other. I love that she is such a hands-on grandma. I love that she has set such a good example of what a godly wife and mother are. I just love her. And I am so thankful for the two babies that make me a mom. They make me so happy and proud! I love them more than I ever knew possible.
Savannah made this sweet "flower" for me at school this week.


And these are Hudson's feet, traced onto a plate, making a butterfly for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment