Saturday, July 6, 2013

Best Friends Day {video}

Savannah's little friend, Ranly has been wanting to see the new movie Monster's University. Aubrey {Ranly's mom} said that Ranly really wanted Savannah to go with her, so we planned a mommy-daughter day {a.k.a. Best Friends Day}.

We took the girls to eat lunch at Chick-fil-a where they just loved being able to be together.




We had a little time to kill after lunch, so we let them "shop" {look around} at Target. They were being so funny and silly together.

This video shows some of the laughs they shared and the fun they had.






Sweet friends ready for their movie date.

We got our popcorn and candy and were ready for the movie!



The movie was cute and Savannah loved getting to spend so much time with her best friend and me. I know I loved our one-on-one time and I'm so thankful to have such a sweet little girl to spend time with.

No comments:

Post a Comment