A week ago was 'picture day' at school. Before we headed out the door for school that morning, I was reminding the kids to give a "pretty" smile for their school picture. I asked each of them to show me their "pretty" smile and this is what I got.


Ummm, yeah, that's the look Hudson gave me every.single.time. Slightly frightening, huh?
Well, of course when it came time to take his picture at school, he wasn't nearly as goofy {or happy}. I stayed for a few minutes to see how he would do, because he was being clingy when I took him to his class. He never cried, but he was whiney and not his normal silly, funny self. I was very curious to see how his pictures would actually turn out. And to my surprise, they aren't bad! He had to 'pose' for three different photos.
His "All About Me" photo:
:
His individual photo:

And his class photo:

I was just happy he didn't cry and was looking at the camera.
And the pictures of Savannah are great. Last year, I remember her teachers telling me they kinda had to work at getting her to smile. This year she did great all on her own.



I know I will love having these pictures to look back on and remember all these fun days at Wee School.
His "All About Me" photo:
:

His individual photo:

And his class photo:

I was just happy he didn't cry and was looking at the camera.
And the pictures of Savannah are great. Last year, I remember her teachers telling me they kinda had to work at getting her to smile. This year she did great all on her own.



I know I will love having these pictures to look back on and remember all these fun days at Wee School.
No comments:
Post a Comment