Friday, July 10, 2009

Aunt Abby

My sister, Abby, came over yesterday to spend the night and spent time (aka help me) with Savannah. I picked her up at my parents house and we did a little shopping before going back to my house. We manged to get Savannah, Abby and myself some new clothes! Today, us three girls went shopping at Kirkland's because they were having a good one-day sale and I have all kinds of space to fill/decorate in our new house. After that, we let Caleb have some daddy time with Savannah while Abby and I went to get a pedicure.

Abby was such a big help at the house for me. I've learned to do things quicker than normal, but having Abby to hold Savannah or just keep an eye on her for an hour was great! I could actually get completely dressed for the day at one time, make the bed, clean the kitchen and any other little chore that needed done. We loved having Abby here and can't wait for her to stay the night again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment